BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people all over the world and world-class clients, we are only as strong as our multicultural teams. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and we challenge them on exciting projects.
Treasury Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a detail-oriented Treasury Analyst to join our team and be responsible for managing and analyzing the financial activities. You will maintain relations with banks and rating agencies and develop effective cash and asset management strategies.
What You Will Do:
– Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
– Manage the company’s investment activity and make decisions.
– Prepare Short, Mid and Long Term Cash Flows.
– Assist in the development of financing strategies.
– Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
– Implement relevant legislation and policies.
– Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 2+ years of experience in similar positions.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management/Business or related fields.
– Proficiency in MS Office (Excel) and world class ERPs.
– Experience with SAP B1. (Desirable)
– Proficiency in US & Latam Banking practices (Desirable)
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
-100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for your WFH.
– Flexible hours.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Excellent compensation – well above the market average.
BairesDev is a place only for those who dream high & work hard to get there, those who love what they do & know that working as a team they’ll do even better.
BairesDev is a place for those who are never satisfied with the first solution!
Do you see yourself as one of these people? Apply now!
Check our website.
Salario a convenir