BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people all over the world and world-class clients, we are only as strong as our multicultural teams. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and we challenge them on exciting projects.
Staffing Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Staffing Analyst to join our Recruiting team, leading short and long term projects. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details.
What You’ll Do:
– Execute the staffing strategy for company openings.
– Correctly obtain information related to the profile and assignment of the required openings.
– Work together with the Recruiting area in the identification of candidates for the different openings.
– Presentation of candidates to different clients and leads.
– Collaborate with the Operations and Client Services areas to identify farming possibilities in the different accounts.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– Proven analytical ability, extreme attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively, as well as multitasking skills.
– Degree in Business, Systems, HR or in a related field.
– +3 years experience in Staffing or Project Management.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
-100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for your WFH.
– Flexible hours.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
BairesDev is a place only for those who dream high & work hard to get there, those who love what they do & know that working as a team they’ll do even better.
BairesDev is a place for those who are never satisfied with the first solution!
Do you see yourself as one of these people? Apply now!
Check our website.
Salario a convenir