BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for Solution Architects to join the Presales team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world.
What You’ll Do:
– The Solution Architect is a primarily commercial, client-facing role that is key in the pre-sales process through to project initiation.
– Participate in videoconferences and face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
– High-level estimation and recommendations for approaches to software delivery focused on composing and sizing teams to deliver software.
– Consulting for best practices in software delivery; CI/CD, DevOps, automated testing, UX and other roles necessary for the successful delivery of software.
– Screen technical leads to lead software development teams based on technical ability, leadership and overall project fit.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 8+ years working in the SDLC building software with teams. Technical lead, engineering manager or director level desirable.
– 3+ years experience leading a team or teams of software developers (or engineers in general delivering solutions, DevOps or testing e.g.).
– 5+ years in one specific area or role in the SDLC (language, framework or technology) building and implementing technology solutions.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
Do you see yourself as one of these people? Apply now!
Salario a convenir