NVC are looking for a Director or General Manager of LATAM Operations
About our company:
Newton Vision Corp. is a US based, privately held, full-service, global, business and technology software and solution provider founded in 2008, with deep delivery capabilities in DevOps, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Cloud Services, and Technology Services like Business Process Optimization, Process Re-Engineering, Strategic Planning, Road Mapping, and Assessments.
NVC has delivery and service center locations in Austin and Houston, TX., Bogota and Medellin, Colombia, and Bengaluru, India.
What you should know about the job:
Our team is looking for an executive leader to scale our business and brand in Latin America, ensuring LATAM operations maintain an aggressive growth profile and provide industry leading support and development solutions for our global customers.
This position is critical to NVC’s multi-year growth and development strategy and will require a strong leader with deep experience in building and developing technology software and solutions sales and delivery organizations with global capabilities.
Your responsibilities as a Director or GM LATAM:
• Lead NVC’s business in Latin America, driving the execution and all operations in the region;
• Work closely with NVC’s global leadership team to develop and deliver a winning business strategy to accelerate market growth;
• Fully own the P&L for the region, pursuing top line growth and profitability targets;
• Report on the monthly, quarterly, and annual performance of the region;
• Ensure flawless solution development and delivery and customer service for all global NVC clients, supported via LATAM operations;
• Ensure labor legislation compliance within the offices under your responsibility;
• Strengthen and build new relationships with clients;
• Map and participate in the main events related to the company’s business, representing NVC and its culture;
• Lead and motivate team members to advance associate engagement and develop a high performing team;
• Maintain, manage and develop a highly capable and professional staff and ensure appropriate staffing levels for all positions in the region, necessary to support client and NVC needs;
• Proactively raise and suggest new business development and operational processes to foster improvements.
• Support NVC’s partner and channel strategy in the region, as outlined by corporate leadership;
• Work jointly with the payroll team and local payroll provider to ensure a process without errors.
• Support budgeting process if requested.
• Coordinate and supervise fixed asset inventory.
• Ensure office premise is in operation without disruption and act as the local subject matter expert to raise facility issues.
• Implement and supervise mandatory Health & Safety procedures.
• Oversee the office security, including access to offices.
• Support the development of the offices under your responsibility.
Qualifications you’ll need:
• 10+ years’ experience in similar positions;
• Proven experience in scaling a technology software and solutions business in Latin America;
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as sales, marketing, products, finance, etc;
• P&L accountability with growth focus;
• Skilled at managing, planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous activities.
• Innovative and proactive in identifying new operational opportunities.
• People leadership & stakeholder management;
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills;
• An entrepreneurial mindset;
• Excellent bilingual fluency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal;
You’ll stand out in this selection process if you:
• Have quantifiable metrics proving your ability to develop and build software and services sales and delivery technology organizations;
• Have developed and expanded a shared services center in Latin America;
Sample of the NVC’s Technology Stack:
UI and Mobile Apps: Angular, React, Java Script, Flutter, Kotlin, React Native, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ionic, CSS3
Salario a convenir