• Contact customers to determine reason for payment delinquency and negotiate payment commitment
• Confirm and/or negotiate payment arrangements; research any discrepancies
• Respond to customer inquiries via telephone, Shaw workflows, CRTS and/or e-mails within established time frame.
• Evaluate accounts to find a win/win solution to avoid repossession loss.
• Document all accounts accurately, clearly and concisely noting reason for hardship and potential repossession loss.
• B2+ – C1 in English
• Full time availability
• Prior experience in financial services or similar industry preferred.
• Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in business.
• Ideal agent will have debt collection experience with strong communication, negotiation, and sales skills. The ability to problem solve, analyze the situation and sell the resolution to the customer.
• Excellent listening, oral – written communication skills, attention to detail, persuasive negotiation skills, basic typing/data entry skills, strong ability to identify potential loss situations and make appropriate recommendations to mitigate loss, and ability to multitask
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed, be customer service orientated, and have the ability to problem solve while staying focused in high volume environment.
• Detailed orientated to explain contract and balance details and open disputes as needed.
• Collector should be highly motivated and driven to succeed while possessing customer service soft skills.
About the job
• 100% on-site vacancy (Cll 67 #7 Caracol radio building)
• Indefinite term contract directly with the company
• Schedule Monday to Friday from 10 AM – 6 PM
• 3 weeks of training
• Basic salary 2.600.000 + commission 200 COP + hiring bonuses (400.000 COP 1st at the end of training, 2nd and 3rd months of production) + permanence bonuses (from first 6 months to first 3 years)
$2,5 a $3 millones